[SATLUG] Little Vehicle

buddylee48 buddylee48 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:18:15 CST 2012

I'm actually making a ps3 controller steered (read bluetooth) rc car using
a raspberry pi, a simple circuit and an rc hobby battery.

I'm doing it for a class that I TA and will be finishing it today
(hopefully heh). Id be happy to post a BOM, code, schematic, etc.  The most
expensive piece is the battery, followed by the RPi. Everything else is
cheap.

Cody