[SATLUG] Meetings for 2013

Nathan Oxhandler nathan at gvtc.com
Thu Dec 13 10:53:33 CST 2012

I would like to thank everyone that showed up for the Xmas party. Hope you enjoyed it.

We still need a President and VP.

So far we have the following for meetings:

January 10: Discussion about hardware related driver problems.

February 13: Start work on our open source Calendar Program. What are our goals? What are the things we want the program to do? What program language do we want to work in? Please post you ideas to the list and we will try and prioritize them at the meeting.

March 14:

April 10: Second session on the Calendar Program

If you have a presentation you would like to give please let us know and we will schedule it.

Nathan