[SATLUG] RE:WINE

Othniel Graichen othniel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:01:46 CST 2012

Let me make this easier for you:

Step 1: Verify that it works in Crossover on Ubuntu

Step 2: Verify that it works properly in wine on Ubuntu

Step 3: Verify that it works on Debian Squeeze.

Since it is Game software I would recommend using Crossover Games to test
it.
You are combining so many steps and running into trouble that I would
simplify
into the preceeding recipe.  If you can't get it to work on Step 1 then you
will have
to try a virtualization product or else RDP to a box with your software on
it.

Othniel