[SATLUG] RE:WINE

Othniel Graichen othniel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:04:41 CST 2012

I believe my last post gently guided Nathan away from
using WINETRICKS.  The idea of wine tricks is to utilize
DLLs from proprietary Microsoft for which you do not have
license to run under WINE and use them anyway.

This is illegal according to the Microsoft EULA.

So make up your mind and re read my earlier post.

Othniel