[SATLUG] sun blade is not seeing boot disc

John Champion satlugacct at jchampion.com
Sun Feb 12 21:17:09 CST 2012

That's part of the problem. I am not getting an "OK" prompt. I am getting a
# prompt which I know is root.

I've tried umount, fdisk, and a host of other things but nothing is working
the way it should. I'm getting ready to rip that hd out of there and put in
a new one and start from scratch.

So how does one get to the Ok prompt inside of OpenWindows, a menu, or the
# prompt?

Thanks,
john