[SATLUG] SATLUG Distribution Poll

michael.endsley at collegeplus.org michael.endsley at collegeplus.org
Mon Feb 13 16:09:59 CST 2012

Hey folks, This is a simple poll I whipped up just to gather some numbers
about the *nix distros used by SATLUG members. I know I'm curious to see
who uses what, so I'd be happy if everyone could take a few seconds to
check some boxes for me! The distribution list was compiled based off of
those on Distrowatch.com as well as some others I've seen/heard floating
around at the meetings -- or just ones picked off the top of my head. Also,
as there are only a few distros listed here, there's a field for "other" if
you have another distro you want to specify. If there are more distros
beyond that which you'd want to share, go ahead and tell me (by email
reply) what they are and why you use them! If everyone is interested in the
results, I can share them before the next meeting. - Michael

I've invited you to fill out the form SATLUG Distribution Poll. To fill it
out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFYtcmZ3VWVkbjlsam9BWmFkZkhIN1E6MQ