[SATLUG] sun blade is not seeing boot disc

John Champion satlugacct at jchampion.com
Wed Feb 15 08:47:08 CST 2012

Hi,

And thanks...yes I checked that before downloading and burning. I burned
these on to my own discs. I downloaded the ISO's direct from Oracle and
bypassed any of the OpenSolaris distros. Very strange....

I haven't had time (what with Valentine's day and work) to get back to
this. I will try again tonight to get to the ok prompt and get this to
work. .

Thanks!
john