[SATLUG] Update to the Update and Request

Arthur Hall art.hall at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 24 15:06:29 CST 2012

After checking with Mr. Notebook, the MPC TransPort laptop is not salvageable due to a damaged AC plug receptacle.  (The Mr. Notebook folks were very knowledgeable and super helpful.)

The Toshiba Satellite 1735XCD laptop may be workable if I can locate the AC adapter.  It calls for a DC19V 2.4A adapter.  Toshiba's part number is V000042910.  If anyone has a workable solution, I'd love to hear from you.  Thanks in advance.
Art Hall