[SATLUG] SATLUG Distribution Poll

Travis Runty trunty at linuxismybff.com
Fri Feb 24 19:17:58 CST 2012

I run fedora-13 on my work desktop with an uptime nearing a year. I recently sampled fc16 with gnome 3 and was REALLY dissatisfied. I am certain that if I upgrade my desktop to a newer release it will be the current fedora with XFCE. I run redhat and centos on all of my init-3 boxes.

Sent from my iPhone