[SATLUG] SATLUG Distribution Poll

Michael Endsley michael.endsley at collegeplus.org
Sat Feb 25 13:10:01 CST 2012

I've used Linux Mint since before Ubuntu 10.04 came out, and have kept up
with their work on MGSE/Cinnamon(?), even though I'm primarily on Arch now.
I praise their efforts to keep with the community's desires in this regard.
I do home Gnome 3/Unity improve, though, and become viable/likeable
environments for most people.