[SATLUG] Art's update

Arthur Hall art.hall at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 25 22:23:48 CST 2012

Herb,
Thanks for doing the homework for me.  I had looked on eBay, but didn't have all of the Toshiba part numbers for the adapter at the time.  The donation actually came with two adapters that the donor had ordered from eBay sellers, but neither of them fit even though both had the right voltage and appropriate amperage.  Jeremy Z from SATLUG also responded and gave me additional numbers so I should be more certain of getting the right unit.  Thanks for moving me a step closer to success with the laptop.
Art