[SATLUG] gvtc ssl connections

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Sat Jan 14 23:06:33 CST 2012

I was wrong. It it has reverted back to it's prior state. My browser has
timed out applying for jobs, viewing class pages and trying to access my
bank site. GVTC seems to be having a lot of problems lately. This is the
second time in a couple of months that our ability to perform routine
and necessary activities have been prevented by service failures on
GVTC's part. Last time I let it slide and I was able to perform needed
tasks by replacing GVTC's DNS servers with substitutes, but this time I
think a credit is due and I intend to request one.

I had to disable ssl in my email client to send this messages