[SATLUG] gvtc ssl connections

Greg Swift gregswift at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 23:29:34 CST 2012

Not that I don't have my own problem with the service (I still can't
connect to IRC) but I just checked, and it appears your IP (love email
headers) is 69.166.70.132.  Mine is 69.166.87.75.  Different subnets.. but
based on a traceroute we have the same gateway router.  so there is the
possibility that your area has a misconfiguration, but unless they've
gotten extremely advanced with their packet inspection... there might be
other causes.  I can get to bank of america's ssl site without any issue,
and all the ssl sites I goto on a regular basis are fine.

-greg