[SATLUG] gvtc ssl connections

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Sun Jan 15 09:26:53 CST 2012

I noticed synacor in the DNS name when I ran a tcpdump to try and see
what was going on. Yeah they asked what operating system and browser I
was using, I told them I had several and that it showed the same
behavior in all of them including Windows and Internet Explorer. I had a
feeling they were looking for a scapegoat. And the all to familiar, we
do not provide support or assistance for Linux (non Windows) operating
systems.