[SATLUG] gvtc ssl connections

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Sun Jan 15 19:26:00 CST 2012

Yeah, I have applied for several positions with them. Most of their
positions aside from the technical support are a little above my
experience level. It's been hard trying to get into a position I feel
suites my skills. Most of the positions I see are either way below (in
my opinion) or way above my experience level. I'd take a lower level
position to get my foot in the door but unfortunately I have some
background issues from 2004 that have been making it really difficult
for me to get in anywhere. I'm at the point now where I'd probably take
a job from Altex or Best Buy. Pretty sad for someone with an Associates
Degree in Network Administration and the three base Comptia certs who
has built a network logging server which receives logs through a one way
network cable and a Samba PDC which served network logins to Windows 7
and Fedora 14 clients with roaming profiles, network home directories,
disk quotas and public html dirs in their home directories(running
SELINUX on the PDC server and Fedora clients).