[SATLUG] Topic of interest.

kbecvar at sbcglobal.net kbecvar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 16 17:31:14 CST 2012

Thanks for letting me lurk at y'alls meeting this past Thursday.  Definitely some interesting topics.

I would be interested to hear more about development environments for linux. KBasic was suggested and I have started investigating.

I think a few demos of Linux IDEs might spark Linux dev the same way Visual studio 6 spurred developers on windows.  Especially the VB6 Developers like myself.

This might also be a good topic for your pc show to show how quickly a developer could come up to speed developing for Linux.

Thanks for listening.

Keith Becvar

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless