[SATLUG] Arduino Intro Class/Workshop at 10bitworks hackerspace

mike perez meekprize at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 23:28:35 CST 2012

cross-post, guys, coming your way!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mike perez <meekprize at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [San Antonio Hackerspace] Re: [XCSSA] Arduino Intro
Class/Workshop
To: sa-hackerspace at googlegroups.com

Going back through emails i count the following individuals. Please respond
or you will lose your spot!

KC  -- i believe you have replied already today. You are getting a free kit
not (including the Arduino)!
Jay Payne
Greg Bluntzer
Greg Cerveny -- thanks for replying and holding your spot! You are getting
a free kit (not including the Arduino)!
Tom OBrien
Jeff Nading

8 kits left to be given away.