[SATLUG] Arduino Class

mike perez meekprize at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 15:48:35 CST 2012

Thanks, Keith.

Please email Nick Borko (via 10bitworks mailing-list) directly to register
for the event. Visit 10bitworks.com or join the 10bitworks mailing-list to
keep up date with details on the event.

Also, not sure if you have heard but the first 10 to register get the kit
for free! You'll still need to get your own Arduino though. Any arduino or
arduino clone is fine but make sure you'll be able to connect it to a
computer to upload your arduino sketch program. The kit also comes with a
breadboard and several components with which Nick will show you how to
interface with during the workshop.

more info here:
http://10bitworks.com/wiki/doku.php/upcoming/arduinointro