[SATLUG] Re: [San Antonio Hackerspace] Re: [XCSSA] Arduino Intro Class/Workshop

mike perez meekprize at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 23:55:49 CST 2012

Jay and Jeff. I need to hear back from you by this Thursday or else you
will lose your spot in the first ten.

Event details including contents of $25 kit
http://10bitworks.com/wiki/doku.php/upcoming/arduinointro

The class roster as of 11:41pm Jan 23. First ten get the $25 kit for free.
NOTE: The kit does not include an Arduino.

KC  -- in the first ten.
Greg Bluntzer -- in the first ten.
Greg Cerveny -- in the first ten
Sophia Parafina +1 -- in the first ten
Robert Vidal Jr. -- in the first ten
Matt Grooms -- in the first ten
Tom OBrien -- in first ten
Jay Payne -- still awaiting your reply to hold your spot in first ten
Jeff Nading -- still awaiting your reply to hold your spot in first ten
Keith Becavrs -- if either Jay or Jeff don't reply, you'll be in the first
ten
Alex (ARob) -- if both Jay and Jeff don't reply, you'll be in the first ten
Charles Strang
Jonathon Strang

Wow, we didn't expect this many students! This is great. Due to limited
space at the shop, i'll cap the roster size at 18. There are 14 people
signed up so far. You have until Sunday afternoon Jan 29  to register after
which i wont be able to guarantee that i'll have a kit for you in time for
Feb 4.