[SATLUG] WINE

Nathan Oxhandler nathan at gvtc.com
Tue Jan 31 12:18:59 CST 2012

The program is not on the list at the WINE site, I checked that before I did my post.  I am just trying to find people that have had luck in making programs they work with work in WINE.

This will be the only Windows program I want to run under Linux, so compatibility with other programs running under WINE at the same time is not a problem.

Nathan