[SATLUG] July 12th, Thursday Meeting

Wes Henderson whendersonii at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:02:58 CDT 2012

Sounds good. I will see what I can get together.

On a side note: Yesterday I officially started a Youtube channel to show
various computer tutorials. My goals are as follows:

     * Make informative, concise computer tutorials (under 4 minutes)
     * Make the videos clean and professional so that they are easy to
duplicate
     * Create a large library of videos that will add value to groups that
I am involved with as well as businesses that I contract with
     * Upload at least one video a day, hopefully 2
     * Videos will cover both Linux and Windows (maybe eventually MAC)

At the moment there is only 1 video (from yesterday) but I will be adding
quite a few relatively quick. Also, narration will be done either by myself
or my wife (I think she has a better voice for this work). Please check out
the video and let me know what videos you would like to see in the future;
or if there are suggestions for improvement. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GeekyLiving
<view-source:http://www.youtube.com/user/GeekyLiving>

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Howard Haradon <hharadon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,  We have had some suggestions about possible topics,
> but lack discussion leaders.
>
> * Installation and management of drivers for video cards
>   has been requested 2-3 times
>
> * A mini how-to for creating ram disks (I might be able to
>   get something going on this, if there is interest.)
>
> * Any topic connected to Linux
>
> You don't have to be an expert, just put together some
> questions and a few answers about a Linux topic.
>
> Please post to volunteer or to contribute.
>
> Thanks,  Howard
> --
> Howard Haradon
> Sent from my Athlon II X3

*Wes Henderson*
IT Consultant
Email: whendersonii at gmail.com

Find me on my website: weshenderson.info
And elsewhere -
     Google+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/118217301983867537201/posts>
     Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/wes-henderson/41/3b7/a96>
     Twitter <https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?screen_name=whendersonii>

"Unix is simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity." -
Dennis Ritchie