[SATLUG] July 12th, Thursday Meeting

Wes Henderson whendersonii at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:19:04 CDT 2012

The Mac capitalization was indeed a mistype on my part but was not intended
to offend anyone, I am sorry if it was perceived that way.

Thank you for the feedback.

*Wes Henderson*
IT Consultant
Email: whendersonii at gmail.com

Find me on my website: weshenderson.info
And elsewhere -
     Google+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/118217301983867537201/posts>
     Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/wes-henderson/41/3b7/a96>
     Twitter <https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?screen_name=whendersonii>

"Unix is simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity." -
Dennis Ritchie