[SATLUG] July 12th, Thursday Meeting

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Thu Jul 5 15:23:31 CDT 2012

Does anyone know what tool was used to record this tutorial video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4z7f2_BpBA

I was intrigued by the zooming capability. I am not sure if this
is a feature of the screen recording tool, or part of the ubuntu
desktop (I dont use ubuntu). Any pointers would be appreciated.
I really don't need any background music, though :-) Any pros/cons
about the ivarious screen capture tools to produce youtube/flash videos
would be welcome.

-b.