[SATLUG] Debian gpg keys

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 6 11:58:37 CDT 2012

Don Davis wrote:
>W: GPG error: http://ftp.de.debian.org wheezy InRelease: Unknown error
>executing gpgv

InRelease is a new function, so you may need to upgrade to the testing or
unstable versions of dpkg and apt(-etc.) utilities. Just installed updates
(including the 2012 keyring) on both my stable and testing systems and had no
trouble. Doesn't look like you're using a package cache, but that may also need
updating if you are. (I am, and that's what I did for earlier InRelease
glitches.)

If that doesn't help, perhaps you have a corrupted libreadline, as this thread
discusses.  --Don