[SATLUG] Debian gpg keys

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Sun Jul 8 13:17:52 CDT 2012

That's what I was thinking....

Thanks for the info,

Well, I did something unsafe but it worked...
I went ahead and upgraded 700+ packages sans recognized gpg signature...
Everything is OK now.... apparently...

Oh and the annoying (grammatically incorrect) - "There is XXX packages "
KDE message has been fixed. Which I would have fixed if I could figure
out how to compile changes to KDE packages.