[SATLUG] Debian gpg keys

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 8 14:26:27 CDT 2012

As Sarge says, "If it's stupid but it works, it ain't stupid."

High pucker factor for sure, but that's probably the best solution right now,
short of backing up your custom settings and reinstalling the binaries.

Just as most airplane crashes happen around takeoffs and landings, the Debian
testing archive is more likely to break as new release time grows near (as now)
or just after release, as that's when packages move from unstable into testing
on an expedited basis. [It's also when arguments that have lain untouched for a
year and a half get resumed, but that's just the nature of the beast. And
somebody always points out that it's been a year-and-a-half, so why...]  --Don

--
Migraine: All the fun of a hangover without the bother of
getting drunk.