[SATLUG] Re: TXLF Volunteers Needed!

buddylee48 buddylee48 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 20:34:40 CDT 2012

Howdy SATLUGer's!

If you haven't already registered for Texas Linux Fest 2012 for this August
3-4, be sure to do that!

http://texaslinuxfest.org

Also, we are still in dire need of a few more volunteers! If you can or
know anyone who can volunteer we (and everyone attending TXLF) would
greatly appreciate their help! Also, if you thought about attending but
couldn't afford it, why not volunteer!? We'll make it worth your while and
you'll have fun doing it!

Check out http://2012.texaslinuxfest.org/volunteer-signup if you haven't
already!

Cody Lee