[SATLUG] SATLUG Meeting - 7:00PM, Wednesday, June 13

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 09:37:14 CDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Wes Henderson <whendersonii at gmail.com> wrote:
> An install-fest would be nice. Last meeting we had a brief discussion about
> Desktop virtualization. If there is any interest there then perhaps we can
> include that as a topic during the install-fest, i.e. virtual installs. If
> you like I can throw together something.
> On Jun 6, 2012 4:25 PM, "Howard Haradon" <hharadon at gmail.com> wrote:

Wes,  With our 1.5 hour format, a virtual install session would consume
most of the time.  I can bring a fairly current PC to demo with.

Joe,  Welcome to SATLUG.  Your suggestions are good for future
meetings.  I will contact you (and others) to see how they can
be executed.

Don,  can you do a small segment on IPv6?  Maybe 20 minutes?

  *Suggested* Agenda for June 13:

7:00 - 8:00ish  Demo and follow-along Virtual Install
  NOTE:  Anyone wishing to do the install should come early to
  get their hardware setup.  There are numerous outlets
  and ethernet and wireless should be working.

8:10 - 8:30  IPv6 discussion

8:30 Singing of the SATLUG anthem

8:35 Adjourn

Please comment on this agenda.