[SATLUG] SATLUG Meeting - 7:00PM, Wednesday, June 13

Cody codybear57 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 14:26:56 CDT 2012

Where is the meeting install fest @.. I saw times but didn't c if u were
going to meet some where.

codyBear

On Jun 7, 2012 9:37 AM, "Howard Haradon" <hharadon at gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Wes Henderson <whendersonii at gmail.com>
wrote:
> An install-fest woul...
Wes,  With our 1.5 hour format, a virtual install session would consume
most of the time.  I can bring a fairly current PC to demo with.

Joe,  Welcome to SATLUG.  Your suggestions are good for future
meetings.  I will contact you (and others) to see how they can
be executed.

Don,  can you do a small segment on IPv6?  Maybe 20 minutes?

 *Suggested* Agenda for June 13:

7:00 - 8:00ish  Demo and follow-along Virtual Install
 NOTE:  Anyone wishing to do the install should come early to
 get their hardware setup.  There are numerous outlets
 and ethernet and wireless should be working.

8:10 - 8:30  IPv6 discussion

8:30 Singing of the SATLUG anthem

8:35 Adjourn

Please comment on this agenda.