[SATLUG] SATLUG Meeting - 7:00PM, Wednesday, June 13

Wes Henderson whendersonii at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 14:29:15 CDT 2012

I personally like VirtualBox; it is extremely full featured, especially if
you delve into some of the development tools included in the package
(VBoxManage). I have used VirtualBox extensively and used many of the
lesser known VirtualBox utilities. If you have any questions then I would
be more than glad to help; if, however, you do not like VirtualBox I do not
know of any viable alternatives for features/free. Sorry.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Travis Mosley <tprowx at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to be there for the virtual install fest, I have a laptop with
> virtualization extensions in the CPU. I might not be able to make it, as
> I'm living in Austin, TX for now.
>
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Othniel Graichen <othniel at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I would help -- except the last two times neither wired or wireless
> network
> > was available/worked.
> >
> > What can be done about that this time -- for sure?
> >
> > Othniel
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Howard Haradon <hharadon at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,  We are still seeking a topic or topics for our meeting.
> > > Anyone like the idea of an install-fest?
> > >
> > > Howard
> > > --
> > > --

*Wes Henderson*
IT Consultant
Email: whendersonii at gmail.com

Find me on my website: weshenderson.dyndns.info
And elsewhere -
     Google+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/118217301983867537201/posts>
     Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/wes-henderson/41/3b7/a96>
     Twitter <https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?screen_name=whendersonii>

"Unix is simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity." -
Dennis Ritchie