[SATLUG] Tonight's Meeting - Rackspace - 7:00 PM

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:49:46 CDT 2012

We will have a discussion of Virtual Tech led by
Wes Henderson.  We will walk thru an install of a
virtual machine on a PC.

Below are directions to Rackspace:

We meet at Rackspace's main offices in the old Windsor Park Mall. The
address is 5000 Walzem Road, about 2 blocks east of I-35 and Walzem.
We usually use the Racker Rally room, but this can change.
As you are going east on Walzem, turn right just beyond Bennie's Tacos onto
Mordred Rd.  This will take you to the security post, and then
let the guard know you are attending the SATLUG meeting.

Howard
--
Howard Haradon
Sent from my Athlon II X3