[SATLUG] Texas Linux Fest 2012 - Registration

buddylee48 buddylee48 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:05:46 CDT 2012

Thanks Don for posting this! I've been quite busy helping plan this, in
fact if any SATLUGers are interested in volunteering, we will be needing a
few event day volunteers to make this a huge success again. You can contact
me off list, or wait till this evening when I post a volunteer form on the
website.

Also there will be an android app that I have been working on for this year
with the conference proceedings, but I would love a few people to test out
on their various devices and report any problems. Simply search for "texas
linux festival" in the play store.
-Sorry winmo/apple/blackberry  users.

Thanks and hope to see you all there!

Cody Lee