[SATLUG] Re: Python

Maurice Fox mauricejfox at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 12:59:10 CDT 2012

First, let me applaud your excellent choice to learn Python.  I found it in early 2006, and it has been goodbye Perl, C, C++, BASIC, FORTRAN, and the others ever since. Never looked back, except when compelled by bosses, of course.

I suppose the other suggestions are excellent, but you could do what I did:  Get a reference book and just dive into building an application that interests you.  (I got "Python in a Nutshell", from you-know-who, but there are other good ones.)

Best of luck,

Maurice Fox