[SATLUG] Ruby Work Environments on Ubuntu 12.04

Estevan Pequeno estevan.pequeno at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 19:00:31 CDT 2012

I see, tmux is pretty cool but you may be able to kill to birds with one
stone and take a look at vim's buffers, windows, and tabs and how they can
be used (http://blog.sanctum.geek.nz/buffers-windows-tabs/).

Typically I don't use any plugins for vim beyond what's standard so I can't
help you there.

The projects sound fun, are you going to write about them publicly?