[SATLUG] [SATLIG] Meeting March 8

Jonathan Kelley jonkelley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:52:53 CST 2012

Hi,

If you folks could enter on the west face side of the building, there is a
new Rackspace visitor entrance. Turn in where Firestone is if you're coming
down walzem.

I am either going to have racker rally room available or a business meeting
center room which is right by the new entrance.

Next month we'll have the business meeting center with tv/s projectors etc
booked so we can do minimal movement in the building, it's a few feet away
from the entrance.

I am stuck doing deployments right now, but will send an update soon.

I'd also like Nathan's phone# if you can reply.