[SATLUG] Problems starting X

Kevin Flanagan koflanagan at satx.rr.com
Tue Mar 13 21:11:50 CDT 2012

Have you installed the nvidia drivers yet?  Fairly simple to do and might
solve your problem.

Take a look at the below link and let us know how it goes.

http://www.geforce.com/Drivers/Results/41581

Bottom of the page for Suse users.

Also note that SuSE users should read the SuSE NVIDIA Installer HOWTO before
downloading the driver.