[SATLUG] Linux Software I have Created

hc at lookcee.com hc at lookcee.com
Fri May 11 13:43:34 CDT 2012

herb at herb-WINBOOK:~$ tar -xf JSpeak.tbz
herb at herb-WINBOOK:~$ cd JSpeak
herb at herb-WINBOOK:~/JSpeak$ java -jar JSpeak.jar
This software was created by Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire at gmail.com>
Feedback is appreciated!

For command output and error use -g or --debug

Thanks that worked. Looks cool, I will play with it later today