[SATLUG] Unix course

John Champion satlugacct at jchampion.com
Mon May 14 23:25:05 CDT 2012

And I am also teaching an Intro to Linux/Unix course. It will be on MW 6pm
until 7:15pm starting this Fall at the Univ. of the Incarnate Word.

I'm sure the ACCD/SAC guys would like to promote their course as well.

Thanks
john

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Bill Peterson <william.peterson at technow.com