[SATLUG] reply to post???

Greg Willden gwillden at gmail.com
Thu May 24 19:06:07 CDT 2012

I'm a little behind on my SATLUG lurking.
Cyril and I are in the same department at SwRI.  He is out of the country
for an extended period so can the list administrator unsubscribe or
deactivate his account so this doesn't keep happening?  If the list admin
needs more confirmation we can get Karen Downing involved.
Thanks
Greg Willden