[SATLUG] Old Computers for Charity

Arthur Hall art.hall at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 25 11:28:12 CDT 2012

Yes, I'm checking e-mails.  Yes, I'm one of the SATLUGgers who recycles older machines for refugee families and other needy organizations.  Yes, We're visiting with family in Florida, but we will be back on Wednesday.  And yes, I'm currently short of hard drives of reasonable size, monitors, and space to put them all in.  Thanks to Herb for filling you all in and to Keith, whose firm donated 11 PCs and six or seven monitors.  As always, many thanks to SATLUG members for your help and generosity.
Art Hall