[SATLUG] Meeting Nov 8, Computer Show Nov 10

Nathan Oxhandler nathan at gvtc.com
Thu Nov 1 08:01:51 CDT 2012

The next meeting is November 8. We do not have a presentation for it. Any one have something they would like to do a talk about?

[Jon, or whom ever will be our Rackspace Host that night, PLEASE let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time which room we will be in. Last month even Security did not have the information until after I got there.]

The Computer Show is that Saturday November 10 at Live Oak Civic Center. We should have our normal two tables. I will NOT be there, I have a conflict with a Model Train show in New Braunfles that weekend. Don will need HELP setting up and tearing down as well as some help during the show. We have to be operational by 9 AM. The show is over at 5 PM.

At the last show we had several people stop and chat for quite a while. We spent time showing off both Distributions and Applications.

Nathan