[SATLUG] RevolutionReddit's Ubuntu Initiative

Michael Endsley michael.endsley at collegeplus.org
Fri Nov 2 09:32:27 CDT 2012

So on https://reddit.com/r/evolutionReddit, there is a suggested initiative
to get everyone up and running on a basic platform of Ubuntu 12.04 and give
them education in the use of the operating system and tor, i2p, bitcoin,
encryption, and other civil liberties activism technology interests. Just
wanted to share this with you guys as a bit of news about additional Linux
adoption, as they're trying to use it as a gateway for people into the FOSS
world. I'm offering my support to them for the weekend if they want tech
support, advice, documentation, etc. Cool beans? Link below:

http://www.reddit.com/r/evolutionReddit/comments/12azmt/op_pink_brain_storm_phase_1_submit_debate_and/c6txp6j

--
Michael Endsley | Sysadmin
Skype: michael.endsley.cp