[SATLUG] What did I do wrong?

Glenn Boswell gboswellsac at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 23:05:19 CST 2012

I'm playing with Linux installs on an Delll E6410 (play notebook)  and I first installed Centos 6.3 (/boot, / , swap) then I installed Fedora 17 ( / ,swap) and all ran well ... I could dual boot each even though Fedora 17 was using grub2. I did a bunch of repo adds and lot of yums to get things working with flash, mp3, avi.....or M$ compatable stuff for Fedora 17.  I then installed Ubuntu 12-10 (/ only ) and wow it is nice. I have /dev/sda1 - sda7 ... can dual boot Centos 6.3 and Ubuntu but no Fedora 17 ... (Fedora 17 is /dev/sda5 and Ubuntu is /dev/sda7)  ... Any quick and dirty way to get all three triple booting or do I need to remove Ubuntu and reinstall with different options.... Fedora 17 has all the extras installed to work well with just about everything ( 1 - 2 hour yum and alternate repos work). Nothing is critical so i can redo from scratch but just trying to avoid or discover where i blew it.

Thanks

Freedom is not Free, let us not Forget!

"We make a living by what we Get.
We make a LIFE by what we GIVE."Sir Winston Churchill