[SATLUG] INFORMATION about tonights meeting, and when are the future meetings?

Jonathan Kelley jonkelley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 08:49:30 CST 2012

The meeting for tonight will be in the Racker Rally Room. That's the room
with the garage door that faces the high school.

If you come off 35, you can drive down Walzem and turn right on Mordred Rd
(This road is shared between the high school and rackspace.)

Then when you come in the drive past the guards, you will see generators
for the building and the entrance for the Racker Rally Room is behind that.

In order to book the front of the building so it's less of a hassle with
security I'm going to need the dates for the upcoming year so we can book
early.....

Anyone have that information?