[SATLUG] Re: Survey: What tools and equipment would you like to see at 10BitWorks?

Jeremy Z zunkworks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 09:23:02 CST 2012

Just a reminder that we're still looking to get feedback on tools and
equipment at 10BitWorks. Just a few things we're interested in possibly
building/purchasing: 3D printer, laser cutter, CNC end mill, plasma cutter,
welding equipment, electronics test equipment, etc... Survey closes tonight
at midnight.

Thanks again for your feedback!

-Jeremy