[SATLUG] December 8th Computer Show, December 12th Xmas Party, Elections

Marek Garst mgarst60 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:15:08 CST 2012

Hi Nathan,

I was at the last computer show and had stopped by the booth. I was thinking later what would attract more  folks. How about running videos ( of Linux and how it works ) throughout the day? Can probably find something on utube and download it, and run it from the pc rather than a network. From there questions could be answered and disks handed out.

Thanks, Mark