[SATLUG] Re: [10BitWorks] Re: Would anyone be interested in learning about linux pro-audio?

Chris Hardee shazzner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:08:47 CDT 2012

I got a few more yays on the Satlug list, enough that I think would be
worth it. I'll try to shoot for the Saturday of the 20th of this
month. Does that conflict with anything else? (was shooting for the
13th but I see the Robotics competition on the calendar, it'll give me
some time to get some stuff prepared)

--
Chris Hardee
10BitWorks