[SATLUG] Linux Foundation to offer signed solution for UEFI Secure Boot conundrum

hc at lookcee.com hc at lookcee.com
Sat Oct 13 21:31:52 CDT 2012

Hay high thar Austin. Ya know I been an member for several years and the folks on this list are bout as real as you can find. Don't really matter what your puzzlement is someone here can give you a clue or a cure. I think we used to have more chat kind of slant on the post & I rather miss that a bit butt.....Wade on in I think you have relevance with this one but why worry? LOL
hh