[SATLUG] OT: Raspberry Pi 512 in the wild

Kernel Architect kernel.architect at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:52:13 CDT 2012

Good deal. I backed the Parallela kickstarter project to get the 16/64 core
board, but it doesn't look like they are going to make the goal. I'll just
have to order a few rPis and cluster them. Good to know they increased the
RAM somewhat. 256 was ok for initial dev/test work I was doing, but 512
would definitely make a difference. At least I think it will.