[SATLUG] OT: Raspberry Pi 512 in the wild

hc at lookcee.com hc at lookcee.com
Fri Oct 19 20:27:07 CDT 2012

I visit page & looks like you lucky to get yours.....

[http://www.element14.com]
GET [http://www.element14.com]
REGISTERED
 TODAY

Why Register?
Unfortunately, due to the high demand we have experienced  today, we have temporarily suspended sales of the new Raspberry Pi board  while our systems catch up.  Please add your name and email address  below and we will contact you when you can place your order.  We  apologize for the inconvenience.[http://www.element14.com]
Learn more. Join the conversation.
 Only at Newark element14.
hh